Updated April 2023
Ecojustice is committed to making a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and are taking steps toward meeting and exceeding requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 at Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA).
Measures to support accessibility
We have taken the following actions to improve accessibility of the Ecojustice website:
- Conducted an extensive web accessibility audit. This was completed by an accredited agency that specializes in web accessibility, partnered with Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB).
- Allocated resources to redesign the Ecojustice website to be accessible to a minimum of WCAG 2.1 Level AA. This redesign project is currently in the planning & development stage.
- Provided content authors with the necessary training and skills.
- Included web accessibility as an organization-wide strategic and operational priority.
- Committed to future usability testing with participants with disabilities.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing and that improvements to meet WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines will be implemented over time.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Ecojustice website performs best with the most recent version of major browsers when your cache is cleared.
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of the Ecojustice website.
If you need assistance in using the website or have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site, please contact us at email@example.com. We will strive to send a response within five business days.