Fundraise for us
Whether you’re celebrating something special or taking part in an athletic event, it’s easy to create an online fundraising page for Ecojustice.
Raising money for Ecojustice is a powerful way to protect nature, curb pollution, and fight climate chaos. That’s because we play a key role in advocating for and enforcing laws that protect the environment. So with every dollar you raise, you’re helping us put the law to good use.
We use a platform called Fundraise Up, which offers a quick and secure way to collect donations.
To start, you’ll be taken to a screen with prompts. For a new fundraising event, click ‘Start a fundraiser‘.
If you need help, please call Suzie MacMillan, our Donor Relations Manager, at 1-800-926-7744, ext. 295 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Young supporters Daisy and Emily hosted a lemonade stand to raise money for our vital work.
Emily, 11, said, “We wanted to support a Canadian environmental law charity that helps make policy changes to protect our environment long-term.”
Need some ideas? Here are 19 to get you started:
- Ask for donations instead of presents for your celebration.
- Organize a nature walk with friends and family.
- Invite friends around for dinner and ask them to donate the money they would normally spend at a restaurant.
- Have a pyjama day at school or work.
- Have a garage sale or sell unwanted items online.
- Take your lunch to work or ditch another daily habit for one week and donate the money you save.
Some planning required
- Have a dress-up day at school or work.
- Hold a bake or craft sale.
- Host a pancake breakfast or a backyard barbecue.
- Take on a fun run and collect donations.
- Do your own bike ride and get sponsored for every km you ride.
- Organize a movie night.
- Hold a trivia night, karaoke night or talent show.
Up for a challenge
- Organize a sports event or tournament.
- Ditch a daily habit for a whole month and donate the money you save.
- Be brave and do something daring like skydiving.
- Organize a gala dinner with a live and/or silent auction.
- Take on a marathon or another athletic challenge and collect donations.
- Organize an art exhibition, a live music show or a community fun day.
Your fundraising helps us continue fighting for people and the planet — thank you.
(And send us pics! We love seeing how creative you all get.)