Celebrate spring and the people you love in the lead up to Earth Day by entering our #PictureEarthDay photo contest.
You could win a personalized, signed copy of The Optimistic Environmentalist by Dr. David R. Boyd by simply submitting a photo of you or your loved ones in nature via social media between April 6 and April 20, 2016.
Check out photos already submitted on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook now!
Keep reading to learn how to submit your picture, how we’ll be choosing winners, and contest rules.
Submit your picture
Entering our #PictureEarthDay contest is simple! Here’s what you need to do:
- Take a picture of you or your loved ones in nature.
- Share your picture on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook between April 6 and April 20, 2016.
- Post your picture with the hashtag #PictureEarthDay, and let us know so we can check it out:
Be sure to read the full photo contest rules below to ensure that your picture will be eligible to win!
How to win!
The three winners of the #PictureEarthDay contest will be chosen by a random draw on April 21, 2016. If your photo is chosen, we will contact you to let you know and send you a signed copy of The Optimistic Environmentalist with a personal message included from author Dr. David R. Boyd! Winners will be announced on Earth Day, April 22, 2016.
#PictureEarthDay contest rules
- Photo submissions must:
- Be taken by the person who submits them;
- Be posted on one of the following social networks between April 6 and April 20, 2016:
- Not be watermarked, trademarked, or copyrighted;
- Not contain third party copyrighted material, products, trademarks, or logos;
- Not be offensive, sexually suggestive, violent, profane, or slanderous (as determined by Ecojustice staff members); and
- Only include people who willingly consent to be photographed for the #PictureEarthDay contest. By submitting a photo containing people, you are indicating that photo subjects have consented to be included in your picture and understand the rules of this contest.
- Photos submitted to this contest may be used in Ecojustice’s email, website, social media channels, and/or publications. Ecojustice reserves the non-exclusive right to publish any entry and/or use any entry in promotional material. If we use your entry in these ways, we will provide credit to you, the photographer.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Build the case for a better earth
Thanks to the support of people like you, Ecojustice goes to court to protect what we value most — the air, land and water that sustains all life.
Make your gift today and support bold litigation for a brighter environmental future.